Returns & Refunds
Returned items must comply with our Returns Policy. Refunds and exchanges are only allowed if the Merchant had delivered an incorrect (item is different to the one presented on the website or size requested by the Consumer), faulty or damaged product/(s). The Merchant will be liable for the shipping costs as well as taxes and duties associated with the cost of returning the product/(s) and the delivery of a replacement product/(s).Refunds
- Refunds are processed once the returned item(s) are checked and approved by the Merchant for a refund.
- If your returns are to multiple Merchants, the you will receive your refund in one payment once we have received all the approvals needed.
- Once your refund is approved, we will send a confirmation email to you and start the payment process. Depending on your payment service provider, the transaction will reflect within 10 business days.
- You can track the status of the returns package with our courier using the tracking number assigned to your returns label.
- For refunds of damaged goods, original delivery cost won’t be included in refund amount
- If you have shipped an order to a DAP (Delivery At Place) destination, taxes and duties are non-refundable through Ananse. You may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs office directly. If you have shipped an order to a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) destination, taxes and duties are refundable through Ananse
- Items must be returned unused, with all the tags attached and the original packaging included
- Items should be placed inside the protective box. The box should be labelled but left open so that the delivery agent can check the contents before collection.
- The onus is on the Consumer to ensure that the packaged goods are correct or else you risk forfeiting your refund.
- You will need your order number and email address
- Ananse Customers: Login to your Customer account and request an RMA (Returns Merchant Authorisation)
- Guest Customer: Access our Returns Portal and request an RMA (Returns Merchant Authorisation)
- Send an email to [email protected] with ‘’Exchange and/or Return’’ in the subject line.
- Provide your order number, products to be returned/exchanged, the reason(s) for the return/exchange and a pick-up address.
- Once received, Ananse Africa will email you an RMA shipping label
- To return the goods, print out the RMA Shipping Label and stick the label over the original packaging. A DHL request to collect the package will be sent out.